July 20, 2005

gmaptrack, mapping bloggers with Google's API

I came across an interesting resource today from http://www.gmaptrack.com/ (actually I think I saw it previously but didn't really look into it too deep). They've done a decent job at tracking their friends blogs (see http://www.gmaptrack.com/map/iframe/787/1516). The resource boasts the following... "It is currently in beta, with the intention of showing the possibilities of Google Maps integration." Users can add locations and pin-points, plot trips, and in the future, real-time tracking using GPS (this has already been done elsewhere but its cool to see what people can come up with)... nice stuff!


gps personal tracking system said...

Searcing for gps auto tracking system can be tedious but posts like yours help to re-energize me and keep me looking; even though this post is not an exact match for gps auto tracking system. I will continue my search and hope to find more gems like this. Keep up the good work.

gps car tracking system said...

I've been searching for gps truck tracking system for a while and finally came across something worth reading. this post is not exactly what I was looking for, but as I said it was something worth reading. GISuser, I appreciate the information and would like to encourage you to keep up the good work. I hope I come across more great reads in my quest for gps truck tracking system.