August 26, 2006

off topic and kudos on little league series

I just watched the little league world series US championship and how cool was it seeing such amazing sportsmanship from these kids. Kudos to the crew from Georgia for making it to the finals and even more congrats to them for being such gracious winners - they were taking a victory lap around the field but first they went and grabbed the Oregon team out of the duggout to join them -- a class move! I've always felt that it's pretty easy (and fun) to win, however, the true test is how well you bounce back after a loss...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, was nice to see. But I am still wondering WHY they hold this in Williamsport, PA though... Seems like a strange location for an event this large. And in all my life of living there.. 28 miles away.. I never once went there for the playoffs.