November 16, 2006

Autodesk Civil 3D party at Autodesk University (AU)

My looming month-end move of home and office will be preventing me from attending Autodesk University (AU) this year and I'm really bummed about it - first one I've missed in 7 years! If I was there I would likely take in this cool social event hosted by Autodesk technical evangelist Pete Kelsey (I noticed details on Pete's blog) - note: Pete joined Autodesk a few months ago, recall he started K-Tec back in 2001. Pete will be hosting the Autodesk Civil 3D party and apparently his band, Dr. ruth will be performing. If you've never heard Dr. Ruth before they are awesome - perhaps the best Geospatial/CAD house band around! Mark your calendar, Tuesday night, November 28th in room Veronese 2504/2505 (following the AUGI Beer Bash) and have one for me! Source: http://petekelsey.typepad.com/

No comments: