November 23, 2006

Giving thanks

Oops.. I almost forgot to wish you all a happy thanksgiving. I'm still north of the 49th but having spent several years in Florida I did get quite used to celebrating thanksgiving in November (rather than early October like they do here and I simply can't get used to). I hope all of you celebrating have enjoyed your day and are having a good time with family and friends. I'll use this as a chance to show off a couple of things (4 actually) that I'm thankful for (see image to the right - I'm also thankful for Jen too but she doesn't like being in pictures on the web ;). We're all preparing for our journey to Fort Collins which will start next week and I'm looking forward to meeting up with a few of you Colorado-based readers once I get there.. stay tuned and once again happy thanksgiving.

No comments: