November 02, 2007

NFL news, scores,schedules and more for your mobile and a widget too

OFf topic but you know how I love sharing my tips and tricks with our readers.. here's a great NFL widget as well as a fantastic mobile app.. how often have you fumbled around looking for a football score on the week-end, forever clicking on your phone, waiting etc... I use Yahoo! mobile but really, it's simply way too slow for my liking (perhaps its the crappy T-Mobile network too... Anyway, read on for a cool week-end tip. Here's a great mobile resource for the bookmarks from plusmo. Simply bookmark http://nfl.plusmo.com and visit with your mobile web browser... very handy! Even cooler, plusmo (www.plusmo.com) makes available a widget that users can customize and embed on their website or blog... nice! PS: I'm not a huge Bronco fan but you get the idea!





No comments: