December 20, 2007

ArcGIS Explorer 440 now available

Just checking out the newly released ArcGIS Explorer - enhancements in this build include improved performance and support for KML and ArcIMS, added more symbols, and provided sample tasks and results in the Resource Center. More additions:
Extended Cache Management
Popup Content
Improved Map Handling
Geocoding Improvements
Geocoding Limit Raised
Popups Using HTML
also... The ArcGIS Explorer SDK has been enhanced with more sample code
See http://resources.esri.com/arcgisexplorer/
Installation required a 34MB download although some errors may be encountered depending on your system configuration and OS... see below what I get on my machine (make sure you consult the system requirements section -- I'll see if I can load it on my notebook instead!):



OOPS!

No comments: