January 11, 2008

Win a copy of Getting to know ArcGIS Desktop

A little Spring cleaning as I'm tidying up the bookshelf today and realize I have 2 copies of Getting to Know ArcGIS desktop (second edition for ARcGIS 9) - so, I'm giving a copy away to one person who registers for the 2X a week GISuser Today newsletter.

This is a simple, fun contest - simply register to receive GISuser Today and that's all - I'l announce the winner on Monday, January 14, 2008.. Good Luck

Not interested in ArcGIS? No problem, if you don't want the ArcGIS desktop book then I also have a copy of Research and Thery in Advancing Spatial Data Infrastructure Concepts if you'd rather have that one!

Already registered for the newsletter? Hey that's cool.. sign up for the GISuser Facebook Group and you'll also be entered to win!

1 comment:

Naresh Pai said...

Have you decided the winner of this book. I had registered for the newsletter as I may need this book for a GIS class that I am taking.