The popular Global Mapper tool has been updated to R 10 today. Notable new features include:
- Added support for importing ESRI personal geodatabase (MDB) files.
- Added support for importing and exporting BigTIFF files.
- Added more control over placement of labels for point features. Now when
- Added support for selecting/changing the layer that features are in when
editing existing features and creating new ones with the Digitizer Tool.
- Added KML/KMZ Super Overlay Support!
and much more! See more details in the announcement or jump to globalmapper.com