August 25, 2008

Shozu upgrade or ???

Looks like Shozu is undergoing some maintenance... recall Shozu is an amazing resource enabling mobile users to upload images, video, email, txt or what have you to virtually any popular social networking resource - for me its invaluable for loading flickr photos and youtube videos. I noticed yesterday that service simply stopped abruptly in the afternoon - I was at the Rockies game uploading images to flickr. Now today I noticed on shozu that my user profile is whacked... i.e. none of my stored sites seem to be saved in my setup any longer... Ouch! Lets hope this gets sorted out soon. If you aren't familiar with Shozu and you frequently upload media to your blogs or social networking sites then you need to check it out (when they get back up! - see shozu.com

No comments: