October 14, 2008

Zoocasa Mashes up real estate listings with neighborhood data in Canada

Another nice effort at a Googlemaps real estate mashup from Zoocasa. A nice UI and very appealing, and I really like the way you can simply search by neighborhood - quite useful! I found the initial search mechanism to be not very useful, however, once I dug a bit deeper I started coming up with results that were of interest to me. I'm not sure how or where listings are being scrapped but I got the impression the resource is not totally complete with ALL listings on the market. Nonetheless, a decent mashup and the site does offer up loads of information on neighborhoods, providing a useful research tool for someone looking to relocate to an area they might not be familiar with - nice! - see www.zoocasa.com


No comments: