ArcGIS 9.2 – a major release
- Improve the quality and usability of ArcGIS via customer driven improvements.
- Extended the ArcGIS platform
- Better documentation
Goal is to ship final release this fall - Pre release was July 2006
- make it easier to use and fix bugs
- improve docs
- make good looking maps without using other apps
- add more powerful visualization
- make the geoDB easier to use
- improved support for cAD and other data stds
- better automation for worklows using geoprocessing
- make it easier to author and deploy GIS maps across the web
More than 4000 bugs have been fixed in total!